This is one of my favorite keto recipes of all time. I love it, and I don’t think I’ve ever posted a recipe that I love more. It’s easy enough for beginners, but still packed with loads of flavor. It’s a perfect example of how a buttery, cheesy garlic bread can be a staple in your diet.
Welcome back to the Cheesy Keto Cheesy Garlic Bread series! Today, I’m going to make an incredibly easy, low carb, keto cheesy bread that’s so simple that even a child could make it. And trust me, even if your child doesn’t know how to read, they can still make it.
I know, I know, you’re thinking… “Garlic bread? Not an appetizer. Garlic bread should only be eaten as a side dish, not as a meal. Garlic bread is not a main course. Garlic bread is not a balanced meal. Garlic bread is not healthy. Garlic bread is never even supposed to be eaten. Garlic bread is not even supposed to exist.”
Sandwiches were one of my favorite pre-keto meals, and although mug bread and a simple loaf of keto bread would suffice, this Garlic Keto Bread will elevate your sandwich game! This side dish is packed with freshly minced garlic and shredded asiago cheese, making it ideal for meal prep for meals and snacks throughout the week.
What Makes Keto Garlic Cheese Bread Perfect?
We’ve discovered that the combination of almond flour and coconut flour produces the finest baked products, whether it’s a dessert or a loaf of bread, based on all of our baking experiments. We also included some golden flax seed meal to our keto garlic bread, which gives it a toasted appearance and flavor while also cutting through any possible egginess.
Reduce the Amount of Egg in Your Keto Bread
We’ve discovered two foolproof ways of cutting through any eggy texture when baking your bread after experimenting with a variety of low carb flours and producing hundreds of unsuccessful loaves of keto bread.
- Add 3-5 drops of liquid stevia, just enough to cut through any eggy texture but not so much that the savory bread becomes sweet.
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar: it may not seem like much, but apple cider vinegar has a powerful taste, so a little goes a long way.
We utilized both techniques in this recipe to guarantee that the only flavors are garlic and asiago cheese, and the texture is similar to a classic moist and thick bread loaf.
Almond Flour in Baking
Almond flour is something we always have on hand in our kitchen. It’s not just the most frequently used flour in low-carb baking, but it’s also very flexible! Chocolate chip cookies, keto cookie dough, and our flawless low carb pie crust have all been prepared using it. It’s one of our favorite flours since baked products always turn out perfectly. It may also be used to bread savory foods like as our chicken tenders. Pro Tip: To keep almond flour fresh for a long time, put it in an airtight zip top bag and store it in the refrigerator.
Keto Food List (FREE PRINTABLE)
Join 150,000 people who have already gotten a FREE keto food list and fresh recipes every week!
Make Keto Garlic Bread with Ease
A toasted loaf of bread with roasted garlic and melted cheese is the ideal anytime snack. Serve it with a charcuterie board after spreading it in butter, dipping it in olive oil, or toasting it. You can’t go wrong with this. The addition of golden flax meal is what sets this bread apart. It adds a toasted, nutty taste to the bread and makes it a bit more thick and bread-like than our original “best keto bread.”
Keto Garlic Bread
I’m not sure what will win you over if the combination of roasted garlic and asiago cheese doesn’t. This loaf of bread rises to perfection, resulting in ideal slices for buttered toast and eggs in the morning, a substantial lunch sandwich, or an after-school snack for your children. Continue reading if you’re looking for additional keto foods for your kids.
We’ve Compiled a List of the Best Keto Snacks for Kids
We know we’ve got you covered with the snacks on our food blog, no matter how fussy your kids are! The following are some of the snacks we want to have in our home or prepare for our children:
- Nature Valley’s low-carb granola bars are ideal for packing in school lunches.
- Keto pigs in a blanket are a delicious after-school snack.
- Grab-and-go low-carb cheese crackers any time of day!
Make one or all of them. We are certain that your children will adore them!
Search “– Keto Garlic Bread” in MyFitnessPal to easily add the recipe.
Roasted Garlic And Asiago Keto Garlic Bread
With asiago cheese and garlic, this is a low-carb bread.
12 slices per serving
164 calories per serving
Time to Prepare: 10 minutes
Time to cool: 10 minutes
Time to prepare: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using your favorite oil, spray an 8.5 x 4.5 bread loaf. For easy removal, line with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, ground flax, psyllium husk, salt, and baking soda in a medium mixing bowl. Stir until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Combine the melted butter, eggs, water, apple cider vinegar, and stevia extract in a large mixing basin. Mix until everything is thoroughly mixed.
- To fully combine the dry ingredients, add them to the wet components in two batches.
- Combine the sliced garlic and asiago cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 35-45 minutes. Examine with a toothpick. Cook for another 5- 10 minutes if it comes out damp. Around the borders, it should be golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to finish cooling. Cut into 12 pieces and enjoy!
- Refrigerate for up to ten days in an airtight zip top bag. Do not keep anything on the counter!
Net Serving Size: 1 slice Carbs: 3g Carbs: 3g Carbs: 3g Carbs: 3g 12 slices (about)
Roasted Garlic And Asiago Keto Garlic Bread
Per Serving Amount
164 calories 117 calories from fat
daily value in percent*
20 percent fat 13 grams
Carbohydrates make up 62% of the total.
3 g (12 %) fiber
7g14 percent protein
* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are calculated using a 2000-calorie diet.
Side Dish is a course.
Keto garlic bread is a term used to describe a kind of bread that is low
Psst! Did you make this? Tag us on Instagram! We love seeing what you’ve made! Tag us on Instagram at @keto.connect or leave a comment & rating below.
You may have seen my earlier recipe on Keto French Onion Soup . Today I’m giving you another super simple recipe that can be whipped up in under 10 minutes. It’s a no fuss bread recipe that you can eat with a spoon!. Read more about keto garlic bread no cheese and let us know what you think.